The Property Manager position supports and assists in the management of commercial real estate. The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the property, including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, etc. The Property Manager handles tenant complaints and service requests, and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases. The Property Manager assists in the preparation of the annual budget, reporting and financial performance of the property. The Property Manager reports to the Director of Property Management.
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Characteristics
The following attributes are desirable for job success: exceptional communication and organizational skills; detail oriented and accurate especially with numbers; customer service experience; ability to work under pressure; self- motivated and self-directed; ability to assert oneself; exemplary time management skills; ability to work with staff in solving problems and ability to take direction and function as part of a team.
- Provide excellent tenant service. Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff. Follow-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue. Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency coverage for the property at all times.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy. Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes—paper (historically) and electronic (going forward).
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures.
- Work with the Director of Property Management to establish the Property Management Plan, Preventative Maintenance Policies and Procedures and Property Operations Manual.
- Prepare memos, emails, maintain files, prepare expense reports and other administrative forms, copying, and arrange for courier service and overnight deliveries.
- Coordinate production and ordering of signs, tenant identification, etc.
- Assist in the production of annual reports to investors.
- Assist in preparation of transaction related documents.
- Maintain contact and other databases for company.
- Coordinate regular inventories of all business property.
- Coordinate tenant move-ins.
- Obtain estimates/bids for repairs at the property. Generate and track Service Orders, approvals and distribution.
- Sort, code and ensure accuracy and compliance with contracts of all property related invoices.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, on-site & off-site meetings and conference calls.
- Collect and organize all property information in a format for quick reference.
- Verify in detail all invoice amounts and information with approved Service Orders or Contracts.
- Ensure proper property coding on invoices.
- Investigate cost reduction opportunities.
- Coordinate meter readings and assist in calculating utility bill-backs to tenants.
- Manage parking passes, and parking counts for all leases.
- Assist corporate accounting with questions related to the property and resolution of vendor issues.
- Supervise company handyman and parking attendants. Conduct annual reviews and oversee handyman and parking operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- 5+ years of directly relevant Commercial Real Estate Property Management experience.
- Honesty and commitment to task accomplishment are necessary.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to creatively develop new processes, structure, resources and communication channels;
- Consistent, positive, "can-do" attitude -- able to do whatever it takes to get the job done exceptionally well.
- Effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with peers, managers and clients.
- Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive, initiate follow-through.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 258,000 AED per year
Responsible for managing credit and financial activities and obtaining payments for import/export operations. Keeps informed of international events and changes to laws and requirements that may impact operations. Acts as an advisor on matters of tariffs, markets, and federal and foreign regulations. Ensures that all documentation, reporting and filings are completed accurately according to trade laws, in a timely manner. May negotiate letters of credit or handle issues with international banks.
Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved. Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service. Research information about potential properties, communities schools and amenities so client questions may be answered. Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion. Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show. Owning the organization of the database of buyers working directly with our team's top buyer's agent. Communicating clearly, promptly, and efficiently to requests, inquiries, and working to help convert clients and assist in the process of finding buyers find the perfect home. Assist buyers and buyer agent with the showings of homes - all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today's real estate market. Follow up with agent's clients weekly and send them customized homes to go view. Generate business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence, open houses, and engagement with communities. Your main job is to grow in relationships between your team and your clients. This is a role revolving 100% around service!
Superb customer service and communication skills
Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
Strong experience in SEO, data analytics, marketing campaigns, strategic planning, user experience and web development. Determine the company s growth and development strategies for strategic digital assets (website, mobile site, mobile apps, etc.) and ensure the development and business performance of these assets. Maintain ownership of all digital channels like Website, mobile apps, social media channels, messaging channels and payment gateways. Manage, coordinate, and administer all web projects/tasks from the conceptual stages through planning, IT development, content, testing, launch, and closure. Ensure the technical operability & optimization of the website in coordination with IT. Ensure any website integration is implemented maintained correctly. Ensure successful delivery of world-class web usability portals, mobile apps or online projects. Manage the internal and external digital designers to ensure smooth UI/UX. Lead the content marketing team to optimize and amplify high-quality content. Manage the media planning and budget management across search, Display, Retargeting, Social and any additional new channels. Develop/Manage digital marketing campaigns and ensure they are executed within the budget and timelines. Lead and manage external agencies, ensure business needs and requirements are implemented with high quality and within service level agreements. Develop ongoing web strategy for continued growth Implement SEM/SEO strategy. Act as advisor/expert for the company in terms of digital platforms and relationship marketing including industry best practices and trends. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Manage the Senior Management expectations and ensuring Marketing Department objectives are met
Should have over 16 to 20 years of strong experience in SEO, data analytics, marketing campaigns, strategic planning, user experience and web development.
Must be a native Arabic speaker and fluent in English.
Real-estate/ properties market experience is a must in Digital Marketing.
Daily negotiations with employees, clients and investors of companies by phone, via text message and by mail.
Receive and process correspondence,
control cash flow of the company, allocated for the development of its presence in the state.
Bank account control and negotiations with banks.
The initiative to improve the company's activities is welcomed.
Standardization of processes and documentation
Building strong, long-term relationships with all parties by identifying their goals and needs.
We expect an Independent Contractor to implement new strategies for business scaling, pursuing the interests of our company in everything related to it and also to find assistance from our team of professionals on each and every step of the way.
Responsibility, punctuality and attentiveness to details are strongly required.
No minimum experience is required however, initial experience of 0-12 months is preferred.
Perfect English speaking and writing skills.
Any customer service certification will be a plus.
Basic skills in MS Excel and MS Word with acceptable typing speed.
Experience working with CRM panels.
Basic understanding of cryptocurrency will be an advantage.
To handle customer enquiries and provide correct and relevant information, assist in complaints resolution, cross sell the companies products and generate leads to ensure customers have access to information and support 24 - 7 based on shift rotations which frequently change based on volumes and business requirements. Promote alternative channels like IVR and Online Chat in line with the agreed standards. Customer Requests Record/raise customer requests and ensure that they are processed within the stipulated turn-around time. Deliver the companies required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions. Ensure high percentage of first call resolution, High NPS score and retain 85% of call quality. Be familiar with creation of hot leads and be partially or fully sales oriented upon customer request/need.
No minimum experience is required however, initial experience of 0-12 months is preferred
2 Years Diploma or 4 Years University Degree. No Students or part timers.
Turkish speaking individual with high command of English as a second language - Read, write, speak
Any customer service certification will be a plus
Basic skills in MS Excel and MS Word with acceptable typing speed.
You will be working closely with a welcoming and pro-active team.
As a Trade Marketing Specialist, you will:
* Work alongside the Marketing Manager to implement the segment marketing plan,
* Organization and management of local trade marketing events (trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, etc.) coordinating all local suppliers/agencies involved.
* Deploy all sell-in and sell-out tools (events, mailing, web marketing) to generate leads, orders, and sales in accordance with Segment Sales strategies
* Provide marketing costs reporting and analysis to monitor marketing activities, ROI, and the sales targets of different lines of business.
* Support Inside Sales team to maximize the Database by developing lead-driving campaigns able to reach new potential customers as well as maintaining existing customers energy, loyalty, and interest.
Desirable skills and background
* 3-5 years' experience as Trade Marketing Specialist or time spent in the field of marketing/communication
* Bachelor or master's degree, preferably in Marketing
* Strong Knowledge of CRM (preferably Salesforce)
* Project Management and problem solving
* Sell out tools & merchandising
* Digital marketing
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Employment: Full Time
Position Title: Real Estate Sales & Leasing Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications plus annual commission
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Fast-growing Boutique Real Estate in Dubai
• Manage the day-to-day operations in accordance with company policies and standards to maximize profitability and efficiency.
• Assist in the recruitment of new team member(s).
• Develop strategic goals which will help make a significant impact on the growth of the company
• Prepare operational reports for the managing director.
• Proactively strive to have an in-depth understanding and keep abreast of the new laws and regulations of the local and international property market and be aware of the current legal issues of the country specifically pertaining to property law.
• Ensure alignment of the department’s policies and objectives in line with the broad corporate policies and procedures.
• 2 years of relative experience in the real estate industry is required
• Must have a valid RERA certification
How to Apply:
Send your CV online.
Employment: Full Time
The Company offers international real estate for living, investment and migration (residence, citizenship).
The Company’s portfolio includes premium residential and commercial properties. The expert team offers all range of related services to make the purchase transaction smooth and easy for their client, including post-sale services, organization of consultations with trusted lawyers, tax and immigration expertise.
- Establish relationships with new customers
- Prepare and present business proposals to convince clients and secure a consulting deal
- Helping clients with property sales
- Generating leads and ensuring of completion of closing deals
- Preparing and Completing legal documents including listings and sales contracts
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of government housing/property laws and policies
- 0-2 years of experience in Real Estate in Dubai
- Native/Advanced Russian and Upper Intermediate English
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be available in the UAE for the interview upon request
- Base pay, commission, to be discussed with the candidate
- Working hours - 9.00-18.00
- Medical Insurance for the employee
- 30 calendar days of annual leave
- Annual home country air ticket allowance
- Opportunity to grow together with the company